Picture this: photographing models, horses, and the San Juan Mountains as a back drop. Then there is fly fishing, a personal chef, and a spa……life is good
August 26th-September 1st
$2700 +tax/workshop participant, $2200 + tax participants spouse.
Come join renowned infrared photographer Laurie Klein for a workshop hosted by 4UR Ranch in the beautiful San Juan Mountains of Southwest Colorado.
- Accommodations in one of 4UR Ranch’s Adirondack style lodges
- All meals prepared by Le Cordon Blue trained Chef Wray Warner
- Photography instruction from renowned photographer Laurie Klein
- World class fly fishing on 7 miles of completely private tail water
- Horseback riding throughout the Goose Creek Valley
- Access to the heated pool and natural hot springs spa
- Massages available daily**
- Extensive wine and spirits list featuring Colorado purveyors**
- Spouse or friend can spend the six night stay at 4UR Ranch participating daily activities
** Indicates additional charges associated with service
For more information or to check availability please contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 658-2202