Infrared: A to Z
A 3-Day Intensive With Laurie Klein and Shelley Vandegrift, Providence, RI, May 1-3, 2020
Looking for a new way to make your images standout? Infrared photography takes a mundane scene and turns it into magic. Learn infrared photography from camera selection to capture considerations to efficient and artistic post-processing in just 3 days. Join us in Providence, RI, for this information-packed, intensive workshop.
Who Should Attend: Photographers who are new to Infrared or who want a deeper understand of Infrared how it fits in their artistic life.
Cost: $695, plus a $50 model fee
Day 1: Getting Started
- What is Infrared Photography
- Equipment Options
- Lens Flares, Hotspots, Oh My!
- Metering, Settings and Bracketing
- White Balance
- What Things Look Like in Infrared and Why
- Composition and Content
Day 2: Apply what you learned in our first day to practice shooting in and around Providence. We will spend part of the day in some of Providence’s unique parks shooting with and without a model.
Day 3: Putting it all together in post production
- The ABCs of effective, fine art image editing.
- Telling your image’s story
- Which imaging software is best for you?
- Using presets to streamline your workflow
- Getting jiggy with it: adding your artistic flair
All workshops and tours are subject to LJK Workshop’s Terms & Conditions.