A 3-Day, Intensive with Laurie Klein and Shelley Vandegrift, online September 25-27, 2020, noon to 5 each day
Looking for a new way to make your images stand out? Infrared photography takes a mundane scene and turns it into magic. Learn infrared photography from camera selection to capture considerations to efficient and artistic post-processing in just 3 days. Join us for this information-packed, intensive workshop using the Zoom web platform. Zoom platform, which is free to the participants. Zoom is a video conferencing tool that allows all participants to see each other, view and discuss presentations, and submit questions and comments in written form.
Who Should Attend:Photographers who are new to Infrared or who want a deeper understanding of Infrared and how it fits in their artistic life.
Friday: Getting Started
- What is Infrared Photography
- Equipment Options
- Lens Flares, Hotspots, Oh My!
- Metering, Settings, and Bracketing
- White Balancing in the Infrared Spectrum
- What Things Look Like in Infrared and Why
- Composition and Content
Saturday: Practice what you learned on Friday shooting in and around your home area. We will have at least two online sessions during the day to discuss any ah-ha moments, challenges, or questions.
Sunday: Putting it all together in post-production
- The ABCs of effective, fine art image editing.
- Telling your image’s story
- Which imaging software is best for you?
- Using presets to streamline your workflow
- Getting jiggy with it: adding your artistic flair
Bookings are closed for this event.